ÖSTERSUND, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Diös Fastigheter reported a result from property management for the period which is 19 per cent higher compared to the corresponding period last year.
- Rental income for the period amounted to SEK 967 million (969)
- Property management income amounted to SEK 383 million (323)
- Changes in property value amounted to SEK 114 million (-16)
- Profit after tax was SEK 293 million (177)
- Earnings per share were SEK 3.92 (2.26)
- Tax effect of non-recurring items amounted to SEK -137 million
– We see many opportunities to further improve our key ratios. Against a background of demographic growth and a stable labour market, the outlook in our market is good. Our diversified portfolio of centrally located properties puts us in a strong position to meet our tenants’ needs. When the right business opportunities arise we will have the financial strength to act, says Knut Rost, CEO Diös Fastigheter
The Board of Dios Fastigheter has decided not to go ahead and request the right to appeal to the Supreme Administrative Court regarding the previously announced tax issue.
This constitutes information that Diös Fastigheter AB (publ) may be legally obliged to publish under the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was released for publication on 23 October 2015 at 07:00 am CET.
Diös Fastigheter owns and develops both commercial and residential properties in prioritized growth areas in northern Sweden. With a market value of SEK 12.6 billion, a portfolio of 351 properties and a lettable area of 1.422 sq., our vision is to be the most active and sought-after landlord in our market. The properties are located from Borlänge to Luleå with its head office in Östersund. The company has since 2005 had a continuous growth in value in the property portfolio and the share is listed on Nasdaq OMX Stockholm, Mid Cap. Learn more about Diös on www.dios.se
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com