STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
FOURTH QUARTER, JUNE 1, 2015 – AUGUST 31, 2015 IN SUMMARY
- Sales in comparable stores increased during the quarter by 17.7 percent, compared to the market’s increase of 3.1 percent (Swedish Retail and Wholesale Trade Research Institute (HUI))
- Net sales totaled SEK 564 M (490), an increase of 15.0 percent.
- Operating income totaled SEK 12 M (4). Profit before tax amounted to SEK 6 M (3).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 6 M (4), corresponding to SEK 0.17 (0.11) per share.
- Cash from operating activities was SEK -14 M (-6).
THE PERIOD, SEPTEMBER 1, 2014 – AUGUST 31, 2015 IN SUMMARY
- Sales in comparable stores increased during the period by 11.9 percent, compared to the market’s decrease of 0.4 percent (HUI).
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,136 M (1,917, excluding divested operation, JC), equivalent to an increase of 11.4 percent.
- Operating income amounted to SEK 48 M (-145, excluding divested operation, JC).
- Profit before tax amounted to SEK 42 M (-155, excluding divested operation, JC).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 42 M (-155, excluding divested operation, JC), corresponding to SEK 1.25 (-4.57) per share.
- Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 73 M (-6).
- During the second quarter, RNB entered into an unilateral agreement on a possible extension of part of the business financing (SEK 200 M) from the company’s main owner, Konsumentföreningen Stockholm. The agreement implies a possibility to extend the financing by one year, from 2016 to 2017.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 0.25 per share, which is the company’s first dividend for eight years.
The information is such that RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publishing on October 22, 2015, at 7.30 a.m.
RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS owns, operates and develops fashion, clothing, accessories, jewelry and cosmetics stores that focus on providing excellent service and a world-class shopping experience. Sales are mainly conducted in Scandinavia through the store concepts Brothers and Polarn O. Pyret, as well as through shops in the department stores NK in Stockholm and Gothenburg. RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS has operations in 11 countries. RNB RETAIL AND BRANDS has been listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange since 2001.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com