NORWALK, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--TMC and Crossfire Media today announced new conference details for Connected Home & Building Conference, to be held January 25-28, 2016 at the Greater Ft. Lauderdale/Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale. The conference covers all the ways the IoT will create the smart home and building of the future for both consumer and business applications. Facilities management sessions focus on ways that building owners and operators will use the IoT to automate office buildings and residential dwellings. Consumer sessions focus on security, smart devices, food management and more.
“This is more than homes. Homes and Buildings turn out not to be made of brick and mortar, but of a wide array of opportunities for residents and occupants to do everything from keeping the pipes from freezing to setting a mood with lighting,” said Carl Ford, CEO of Crossfire Media and Executive Director of Content for IoT Evolution Connected Home & Building Conference. “We are delighted to highlight the opportunity to bundle sensors with services to create environments matching the customer’s needs.”
The Connected Home & Building Conference program includes:
Monday, January 25, 2016
- 3:00PM - Battle of the Platforms and Networking Reception
Tuesday, January 26, 2016
- 9:00AM - Special Panel Discussion: Analyze This: Hockey Sticks
- 10:00AM - Special Panel Discussion: Ops Rule: Why OT Trumps IT
- 11:00AM - Special Keynote Presentation by Ingenu
- 11:30AM - Special Keynote Presentation
- 12:00PM - Special Keynote Presentation by Telit
- 1:30PM - Home is where the App Manages
- 2:30PM - Homes to Nth Degree: Facilities Management
- 3:45PM - Retailers Meet Consumers with IoT Solutions
- 4:30PM - Special Keynote Presentation
- 5:00PM – 7:30PM - Exhibit Hall Grand Opening
- 5:15PM - Standards BOF – Enabling the Holy Grail of the IoT
- 6:00PM – 7:30PM - IoT Solutions Theatre Presentations
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- 8:30AM - The First Layer of Security: Physical
- 9:30AM - Starts, Soars and Exits: IoT Money Makers
- 10:30AM - Special Keynote Presentation by Eurotech
- 11:00AM – 4:00PM - IoT Evolution Exhibit Hall Open
- 11:15AM - IoT Starts with Parts: Aftermarket Autos
- 12:00PM – 3:45PM - IoT Solutions Theatre Presentations
- 3:00PM - Smart Grid: Smart Cities, Smart Solutions
- 4:00PM - From Field to Fork: Food Management
- 5:00PM - Weathering IoT: Draught or Deluge, Feast or Famine
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- 9:00AM - The Buy Side
- 10:00AM - Remote Patient Care, mHealth and TeleMedicine
- 11:00AM - SCADA Update: IoT's Impact on Smart Grid
- 11:00AM – 2:00PM - IoT Evolution Exhibit Hall Open
- 11:15AM - Auto Infotainment: Connecting the Spots of Your Life
- 12:00PM – 1:00PM - IoT Solutions Theatre Presentation
- 1:20PM - Show Social Finale
Registration for Connected Home & Building Conference is now open. For more information, contact Frank Coppola at 203-852-6800 x131. For media registration, contact Sarah T. Fullilove. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Matthew Gleeson at 203.852.6800 ext. 145.
For the latest Connected Home & Building Conference news, updates and information follow the event on Twitter at @IoTHomeBuilding.
Global buyers rely on TMC’s content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. This presents branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities for vendors/sellers.
- Unique, turnkey Online Communities boost search results, establish market validation, elevate brands and thought leadership, while minimizing ad-blocking.
- Custom Lead Programs uncover sales opportunities and build databases.
- In-Person and Online Events boost brands, enhance thought leadership and generate leads.
- Publications, Display Advertising and Newsletters bolster brand reputations.
- Custom Content provides expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts.
- Comprehensive Event and Road Show Management Services help companies meet potential clients and generate leads face-to-face.
For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.