DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kw5blx/_central_asia) has announced the addition of the " Central Asia Business News: Sunday Report " newsletter to their offering.
The focal, albeit landlocked, location in the heart of Eurasia positions the Central Asia region as a land bridge connecting cultures, societies, and - importantly - economies. Being linked to global markets through their neighbors is a top priority for Central Asia. The development of infrastructure to transport domestic and international products is therefore a foundation of Central Asia's sovereignty. In addition, keeping the trade routes opened is key to the economic prosperity of the region. In this context, the author which has been providing company and financial information globally since two decades, offers Central Asia-Global Business News Sunday Reports for companies in Central Asia and rest of the world.
The objective of this weekly is to combine the most-recent business news between Central Asian countries such as Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan, and rest of the world every week with informative regular insights and resources and thereby help the investors in Central Asia and rest of the world to assess the investment trends and opportunities between Central Asia and rest of the world.
- Most-recent news coverage provided by the 24/7 news researchers at 3 global offices
- Company news analysts with years of experience analyze the investment trends each week for Central Asia and rest of the world
- Most of the available news resources comprehensively covered (including established news portals, reliable primary and secondary news sources, business media sites, company websites, press releases, and stock exchanges)
- Original news source links provided for all news for further reference
- For any incomplete news or information, assistance taken from the relevant officials/executives through e-mails/phone calls
Publication Date: Each Sunday morning 9 am New York time
Publication Frequency: Weekly
- Adani Ports & SEZ Limited
- Beeline Uzbekistan LLC
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Bombardier Inc.
- Cargolux Airlines International S.A.
- Centerra Gold Inc.
- China Development Bank
- DHL Global Forwarding China Co. Ltd.
- Dartlex Impex LLP
- Denholm Oilfield Services Limited
- Dragon Oil plc
- Gazprom OJSC
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- ITE Uzbekistan
- Kapital Bank
- Kar-Tel LLC
- KazAtomProm JS NAC
- KazMunayGas JSC
- Kazkommerts-Policy JSC
- Kumho Electric, Inc.
- MEPCO Group
- Manas Resources Limited
- Max Petroleum Plc
- MegaCom Corp
- NPO Petrovax Pharm LLC
- Netherlands Development Finance Company
- ONGC Videsh Ltd.
- SVEL Group
- Sky Mobile LLC
- TYAZHMASH Group
- Tethys Petroleum Limited
- UTH Russia Ltd.
- VimpelCom Ltd.
- Wynex Innovation LLP
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kw5blx/_central_asia