MODESTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MCOL has announced the launch of the new HealthTurnup e-newsletter and website, featuring “healthcare news that is not quite right.” Free subscriptions, which include the monthly e-newsletter, weekly e-bulletins and periodic announcements, are available from the website at www.HealthTurnup.com.
Says Clive Riddle, MCOL President, "HealthTurnup is taking a light-hearted approach around some of the very serious issues in the business of healthcare – providing fictitious stories written by fictitious reporters with self-apparent satire." HealthTurnup will provide those in the business of healthcare a needed opportunity to laugh at themselves and the sometimes absurdly complex environment that we operate within.”
The new October issue of HealthTurnup includes these feature stories:
- President, Boehner in dispute over Trademark rights to "Obamacare" name
- FDA Approves Use of Time Machine to Reduce Prescription Prices
- Health Industry Ready to Transition Electronic Health Records to CD-ROMs
- Employer Cadillac Tax Not Predicted to Hurt Sales for GM's 2018 Models
- Aetna and Anthem Trade Acquisitions in Surprise Swap - Aetna to Acquire Cigna; Anthem to Acquire Humana
- Innovation Report: New Embedded Deductibles At Time of Service - Deducting Amount of Care Delivered Reduces Paperwork and Outlays
The HealthTurnup website: www.HealthTurnup.com includes three of the latest features stories with the ability for readers to provide comments, entertaining bios of the HealthTurnup reporters, and a significantly embellished narrative about HealthTurnup - in addition to the ability to quickly click and obtain a free subscription, contact HealthTurnup or obtain advertising information.
MCOL is a leading publisher of health care business information, offering online memberships, newsletters, webinars, e-learning, directories, databases, web content, and much more to managed care and other health care professionals since 1995. MCOL is a privately held corporation based in Modesto, California, with additional offices in other states. For more information, please visit www.mcol.com.