STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Dustin Group AB (STO:DUST):
• Net sales for the quarter increased 7.4 per cent to SEK 1,759 million (1,637).
• Organic growth in fixed exchange rates amounted to 5.6 per cent (16.3).
• Gross margin amounted to 14.2 per cent (14.6).
• Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 67 million (70). Items affecting comparability totalled a negative SEK 5 million (neg: 46).
• Profit for the quarter amounted to SEK 30 million (loss: 20).
• Earnings per share before dilution totalled SEK 0.39 (loss: 0.31).
• Earnings per share after dilution totalled SEK 0.39 (loss: 0.31).
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted to a negative SEK 23 million (neg: 26).
September 2014–August 2015
• Net sales for the period rose 7.6 per cent to SEK 7,933 million (7,371).
• Organic growth in fixed exchange rates amounted to 5.7 per cent (21.0).
• Gross margin amounted to 14.1 per cent (14.4).
• Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 354 million (353). Items affecting comparability amounted to a negative SEK 69 million (pos: 1).
• Profit for the period amounted to SEK 125 million (164).
• Earnings per share before dilution totalled SEK 1.75 (2.48).
• Earnings per share after dilution totalled SEK 1.75 (2.48).
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 59 million (256).
• Net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA was 2.8 (3.2).
• The Board proposes a dividend of SEK 1.70 (-) per share, a total of SEK 130 million.
|All amounts in SEK million, unless otherwise indicated||Q 4 14/15||Q4 13/14||Full-year 14/15||Full-year 13/14|
|Organic sales growth (%)||5.6||16.3||5.7||21|
|Gross margin (%)||14.2||14.6||14.1||14.4|
|Adjusted EBITA margin (%)||3.8||4.3||4.5||4.8|
|Profit for the period||30||-20||125||164|
|Earnings per share before dilution (SEK)*||0.39||-0.31||1.75||2.48|
|Earnings per share after dilution (SEK)*||0.39||-0.31||1.75||2.48|
|Cash flow from operating activities||-23||-26||59||256|
|Net debt/adjusted EBITDA (multiple)||-||-||2.8||3.2|
|Return on equity (%)||-||-||9.4||22|
* To gain comparability among the periods, earnings per share have been recalculated based on the adjusted number of shares.
This information is such that Dustin Group AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08:00 CET on October 14, 2015.
About Dustin Group
Dustin Group is one of the leading Nordic resellers of IT products and additional services to companies, the public sector and private individuals. Having its core business within e-commerce, Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturer’s large selection and the customer’s needs where Dustin’s employees help customers find the right solution for their needs.
Dustin Group is a one-stop-shop that offers approximately 200,000 products with associated services, functions and solutions. The operation is conducted in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
Dustin Group has more than 900 employees. Sales during the 2014/15 financial year amounted to approximately SEK 7.9 billion. More than 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market with a focus on small and medium companies. Dustin Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka in Stockholm.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com