PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The top 20 TV episodes on Xfinity On Demand that aired live or on Xfinity On Demand during the week of August 24 – August 30 were:
the Walking Dead (episode 2), AMC
2. Love & Hip Hop Atlanta (reunion episode), VH1
3. Teen Mom 2 (episode 8), MTV
4. Public Morals (series premiere), TNT
5. Bad Girls Club (episode 3), Oxygen
6. I Am Cait (episode 6), E!
7. Ray Donovan (episode 8), Showtime
8. Bachelor in Paradise (episode 8), ABC
9. Basketball Wives LA (episode 8), VH1
10. Zoo (episode 9), CBS
11. Bachelor in Paradise (episode 9), ABC
12. The Last Ship (episode 12), TNT
13. Playing House (episode 6)*, USA
14. Scream: The TV Series (episode 8), MTV
15. Hard Knocks: Training Camp (episode 3), HBO
16. The Real Housewives of Orange County (episode 12), Bravo
17. Project Runway (episode 4), Lifetime
18. Survivor’s Remorse (episode 2), STARZ
19. Bring It! (episode 21), Lifetime
20. Suits (episode 10), USA
The top 20 TV series on Xfinity On Demand for the week of August 24 – August 30 were:
2. Playing House, USA
3. Fear the Walking Dead, AMC
4. Bachelor in Paradise, ABC
5. Impractical Jokers, TruTV
6. Ray Donovan, Showtime
7. Public Morals, TNT
8. Game of Thrones, HBO
9. Mr. Robot, USA
10. Power, STARZ
11. Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, VH1
12. Big Brother, CBS
13. Teen Mom 2, MTV
14. I Am Cait, E!
15. Bad Girls Club, Oxygen
16. The Last Ship, TNT
17. America’s Got Talent, NBC
18. Scream: The TV Series, MTV
19. Rick and Morty, Adultswim
20. Entourage, HBO
With nearly 3 billion hours viewed each year, Xfinity On Demand is one of the most viewed platforms for time-shifting on TV. It includes 55,000 choices, including a growing collection of current season TV shows and hit movies, many now available to own and access anytime.
Ranking for the top 20 TV episodes is based on the total Xfinity On Demand views on the TV within seven days of an in-season show’s original airing. Shows marked with an (*) indicate it premiered on Xfinity On Demand in advance of the live airing. Shows airing new episodes back-to-back are counted together. Views of most broadcast and cable programming within the first three days are included in Nielsen L+3 ratings.
Ranking for the top 20 TV series is based on cumulative past or current episode views of any TV series on Xfinity On Demand. This includes programming that is no longer airing as well.
Both lists are inclusive of all TV programming across broadcast, cable and premium networks.
About Comcast Cable:
Comcast Cable is the nation's largest video, high-speed Internet and phone provider to residential customers under the XFINITY brand and also provides these services to businesses. Comcast has invested in technology to build an advanced network that delivers among the fastest broadband speeds, and brings customers personalized video, communications and home management offerings. Comcast Corporation (Nasdaq: CMCSA, CMCSK) is a global media and technology company. Visit www.comcastcorporation.com for more information.