DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fnvh7d/how_to_avoid) has announced the addition of the "How to Avoid Common Pitfalls in Combined EU/US Patent Applications (London, UK - December 10-11, 2015)" conference to their offering.
This Seminar Will Include:
- The often unseen traps posed by differing EU and US requirements
Best practices for reconciling the EU and US requirements and drafting
an application to:
- Maximise scope of protection
- Reduce objections
- Minimise costs and maximise flexibility
- EPO and USPTO approaches to rejections
- Responding to EPO and USPTO rejections, based on an optimised specification
- Limiting US prosecution history estoppel
- Worked examples
This seminar addressed the parallel, but substantially different, rules for drafting and prosecuting patents required by the Examiners and Appeal Board of the EPO and USPTO. You will study the contrasting approaches of the EPO and USPTO and learn the experts' techniques for drafting an applications for, and responding to, rejections issued by the two offices.
- You and the other delegates will be invited to correct and modify a sample application to be field with both the EPO and the USPTO.
- You will be asked to develop effective arguments, for the EPO and USPTO, with respect to hypothetical patent office rejections.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fnvh7d/how_to_avoid