DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7gxxmc/constipation) has announced the addition of the "Constipation - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Constipation, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Constipation and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Ardelyx, Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Braintree Laboratories, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Limited
- Dong-A Socio Group
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- RaQualia Pharma Inc.
- Rhythm Pharmaceuticals
- Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho Co., Ltd.
- Shire Plc
- SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma Co., Ltd.
- Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- prucalopride succinate
- relenopride hydrochloride
- Small Molecule to Activate 5-HT1 Receptor for Constipation and Dyspepsia
- tenapanor hydrochloride
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7gxxmc/constipation