DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhsvxz/peripheral) has announced the addition of the "Peripheral Neuropathy (Sensory Neuropathy) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Peripheral Neuropathy (Sensory Neuropathy), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Peripheral Neuropathy (Sensory Neuropathy) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Arcturus Therapeutics, Inc
- aTyr Pharma, Inc.
- GeNeuro SA
- INSYS Therapeutics, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Neuren Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pfizer Inc.
- Polyneuron Pharmaceuticals AG
- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Teijin Pharma Limited
- (immune globulin (human) + hyaluronidase (recombinant))
- fingolimod hydrochloride
- immune globulin (human)
- Monoclonal Antibody for CIDP
- Peptide to Activate GLP1R for CNS, Metabolic Disorders and Head Trauma
- Peptides to Activate GLP-1 Receptor for CNS Disorders and Head Trauma
- Proteins for Inflammation, Hematological, Metabolic, Oncology, Neurodegenerative and Cardiovascular Disorder
- Synthetic Peptides for Peripheral Neuropathy
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhsvxz/peripheral