DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qtc9j/insulin) has announced the addition of the "Insulin Resistance - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Insulin Resistance, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Insulin Resistance and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AUS Bio Limited
- Genfit SA
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Hadasit Medical Research Services & Development Ltd
- Mertiva AB
- Mochida Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Prometheon Pharma, LLC
- Drugs to Agonize GABA Receptor for Diabetes and Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Drugs to Inhibit ABHD6 for Gastrointestinal and Metabolic Disorders
- englerin A
- Oligonucleotide to Inhibit IRAK-3 for Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disorders
- Peptide for Obesity and Insulin Resistance
- Small Molecule for Hypertension and Insulin Resistance
- Small Molecule to Antagonize TRPV4 for Metabolic Disorders and Inflammation
- Small Molecule to Inhibit AMPD2 for Hypertension and Metabolic Disorders
- Small Molecule to Inhibit Elovl-6 for Metabolic Diseases And Cardiovascular
- Small Molecule to Inhibit TRIP-Br2 for Metabolic Disorders
- Small Molecules to Inhibit PARP for Immunology, Oncology, Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disorders
- Synthetic Peptide to Inhibit Protein Kinase C for Type 2 Diabetes and Insulin Resistance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2qtc9j/insulin