LONDON & DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
GameAccount Network Re-Branding to GAN
Brand evolution reflects continued Success providing Enterprise-level Internet Gaming Solutions in the United States
ISE: GAME LSE: GAME
London & Dublin | September 8, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GameAccount Network”, “GAN” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces the evolution of it corporate brand to ‘GAN’ effective from tomorrow, September 9, 2015.
The evolution from GameAccount Network to GAN is consistent with the Company’s established position as a cutting-edge Internet gaming technology business. The Company commences trading as ‘GAN’ immediately and will launch its new-look logo and design schema tomorrow, September 9, 2015 at eGaming Review North America’s “Power50” Internet gaming conference at Pelican Hill hotel, Newport Beach, California.
- GAN is the industry’s commonly-adopted acronym for ‘GameAccount Network’ in the United States where the Company has been focused on bringing land-based US casino operators online since 2011
- Re-brand to GAN and accompanying launch of our new website www.GAN.com reflects the values and commitment of a cutting-edge Internet gaming technology company delivering Regulated Internet gaming, Simulated Gaming and Casual Mobile Gaming principally to land-based casino operators in the United States
- New-look trademarks, logo mark and brand identity being fully showcased at Global Gaming Expo (G2E) in Las Vegas where the Company is exhibiting (Stand 1416) September 29, September 30 & October 1, 2015
- The Company will shortly migrate its corporate website, www.GameAccountNetwork.com to www.GAN.com together with all business email addresses, effective from the commencement of G2E on September 29, 2015
- The Company’s sub-brands including Simulated Gaming™, SENSE3™, GameSTACK™ and iBridge Framework™ will continue to be supported
Dermot Smurfit, Chief Executive Officer of GAN commented:
“GAN has been our adopted acronym in the United States for years. Effective immediately we become GAN as a Company and from G2E later this month we will also become GAN.com. The three-letter domain name GAN.com better-reflects our corporate identity as a highly specialist B2B Internet gaming technology company which is uniquely focused on bringing land-based casinos online and supporting them in the competitive online operating environment with a wide range of support services. The GAN brand is already a valuable asset and will become increasingly important over time as we continue to expand our market share in the United States and other selected land-based casino markets worldwide."
Dana Takrudtong, Vice President Sales & Marketing of GAN commented:
“We’re excited to show GAN’s new brand identity at the Power 50 event and again to the whole Industry at G2E. We strongly believe GAN already reflects the values inherent in our well-earned reputation as the market-leading specialist B2B-only team capable of delivering your land-based casino online here in the United States. Our reputation for integrity, technical capability and independence in this market in reinforced by our reputation for on-time delivery of complex technical platforms, websites, Apps and more. If anyone can, GAN can …”
FAQ’s about GAN’s Simulated Gaming™
- Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a gamin g-as-entertainment consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with unique monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and a compelling Internet gaming content portfolio including many genuine US casino slots direct from the real gaming floors of US casinos in total comprising over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
- Launched in the US by GameAccount Network in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
- Supported by 33 months of operating data across four (4) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online
- US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1.3bn per annum in the United States in 2015 and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
(from September 29, 2015)
For further information please contact:
GAN FTI Consulting
Dermot Smurfit Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan
Chief Executive Officer
+44 (0) 20 7292 6262 +353 1 6633686
John Frain / Roland French
+353 1 679 6363
GAN | Overview
GAN is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GAN is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GAN is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games, Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp (EZ BACCARAT®) and Ainsworth.
GAN has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GAN has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In New York, GameAccount Network has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, GAN launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com in March 2015 with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2015. In September 2014 an undisclosed multi-State US casino operator chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GAN to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, launched in early August 2015. Also in August 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GAN’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in September 2015.
In Australia, GAN has partnered with and launched for a consortium of land-based gaming venue operators the www.Club8Casino.com.au Simulated Gaming™ website.