MENOMONEE FALLS, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kohl’s Department Stores (NYSE: KSS) announced today its top toys for the holiday season, including an exclusive assortment from box-office sensations and popular television shows, available at stores nationwide and on Kohls.com. The perfect combination of favorite licensed properties, such as Star Wars, and trusted national brands, including Barbie®, Fisher-Price® and Melissa & Doug®, makes Kohl’s the destination to find the toys kids want this holiday.
“Kohl’s is delivering an amazing assortment of the most sought-after toys this holiday,” said Michelle Gass, Kohl’s chief merchandising and customer officer. “During a season when we celebrate the most meaningful moments with family, Kohl’s extensive assortment online and in-store will provide gift givers with the product, convenience and value to shop with confidence and ease."
Top New Toys
This year, Kohl’s toy collection focuses on offering kids one-of-a-kind experiences with their favorite characters through a breadth of exclusive products. Kids of all ages can enjoy the Star Wars phenomenon and celebrate the upcoming movie debut with a selection of themed action figures, games, vehicles, books and arts and crafts. Items only available at Kohl’s include:
- Bladebuilders Kylo Ren toy Lightsaber & Mask
- Playskool® Mr. Potato Head-themed Star Wars Mashters of the Galaxy
- Play-Doh® Star Wars All Star Attack gift set
- Hot Wheels® Star Wars Death Star play case & star ships
- Playskool® Star Wars Landspeeder adventure pack
Also new this year, Kohl’s will feature The Elf on the Shelf® Adoption Center. This section is dedicated to The Elf on The Shelf® line of family-friendly products, including scout elves and reindeer tradition box sets, exclusive dinnerware pieces and matching pajama sets for children and their scout elf. Items available at Kohl’s include:
- The Elf on the Shelf®: A Christmas Tradition
- Elf Pets®: A Reindeer Tradition
- Claus Couture Collection®
- Plushee Pals®
Adding to the selection customers can count on to make Christmas memorable, Kohl’s online toy destination offers thousands of additional items to ensure finding the perfect gift for every kid on the list. Customers can easily view and shop the collection at Kohls.com/toys. To help customers hone in on the best toys for each child, Kohl’s is launching a new online toy finder in October that will quickly produce a tailored toy assortment by taking in common considerations like age and price range.
For added customer convenience, Kohl’s will provide the option to buy items online and pick up in store at all Kohl’s stores nationwide with premier, designated parking for customers picking up their purchases. Additionally, Kohls.com customers can expect even faster delivery on many of their purchases as all locations have the ability to ship online orders from local stores in their area. For those customers who like to shop on the go, the Kohl’s App allows customers to browse and shop by category, easily manage and redeem their YES2YOU REWARDS® points and conveniently scan their Kohl’s Cash® and savings offers to their mobile wallet to be used in-store at checkout.
On top of amazing product, Kohl’s is the destination for incredible savings this holiday, offering exciting promotions and value offers throughout the season. Kohl’s Charge customers receive exclusive discounts 12 times per year and for a limited time only, customers will save at least 25 percent on their first day's purchases when they open a Kohl's Charge at stores nationwide. In addition, customers who sign up for Kohl’s YES2YOU REWARDS® program will find extra savings every time they shop by earning points on every purchase in stores and on Kohls.com, with no limit on points earned and no cost to join. Customers can combine their Kohl’s Charge discounts and YES2YOU REWARDS® with our incredible sale prices and special offers to maximize their savings.
Kohl’s Top Licensed Holiday 2015 Toys
- Disney’s Frozen Anna & Sven playset
- Disney’s Frozen Crystal Kingdom beauty vanity
- Disney Princess Cinderella horse & carriage set
- Mickey Mouse & Friends Minnie's Fashion On-The-Go from Fisher-Price®
- Disney Princess-themed Little People Songs Palace from Fisher-Price®
- Spin Master™ Paw Patrol lookout play set with bonus figures & vehicle
- Paw Patrol™ Marshall’s training center with bonus figures
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Half-Shell Heroes vehicle battle pack
- Shopkins™ Small Mart with two exclusive Shopkins™
- Playskool® Heroes Jurassic World Dinosaur figure pack
Kohl’s Top Creative Holiday 2015 Toys
- Spin Master™ Sew Cool
- Spin Master™ Knit Cool
- Melissa & Doug® What’s Cooking Deluxe playset
Kohl’s Top Imaginative Play Holiday 2015 Toys
- Fisher-Price® Imaginext Dino Fortress gift set
- Hot Wheels® T-Rex takedown
- Nerf® Zombie Strike slingfire
- #GirlsLife 18-in. dolls
- Max Tow mini off road playset
Kohl’s Top Electronic Holiday 2015 Toys
- Spin Master™ Zoomer Kitty, Zoomer Zuppy, Zoomer Chomplingz
- VTech® Go! Go! Smart Wheels ultimate amazement park playset
- Mattel® View Master
Kohl’s (NYSE: KSS) is a leading specialty department store with 1,164 stores in 49 states. With a commitment to inspiring and empowering families to lead fulfilled lives, the company offers amazing national and exclusive brands, incredible savings and inspiring shopping experiences in-store, online at Kohls.com and via mobile devices. Committed to its communities, Kohl’s has raised more than $274 million for children’s initiatives nationwide through its Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise program, which operates under Kohl's Cares, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kohl's Department Stores, Inc. For additional information about Kohl’s philanthropic and environmental initiatives, visit www.Kohls.com/Cares. For a list of store locations and information, or for the added convenience of shopping online, visit www.Kohls.com.
Connect with Kohl’s:
STAR WARS, and related properties and character names are trademarks and/or copyrights, in the United States and other countries, of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.