DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvmwp9/animal_feed) has announced the addition of the "Animal Feed Market in Egypt: Business Report 2015" report to their offering.
The report presents analysis of animal feed market in Egypt.
- Brief country profile includes general information and main economic indicators and specifies business environment in Egypt
- Animal Feed market is analyzed by different parameters including domestic production and consumption. Future market development is also estimated
- Trade analysis covers data on export and import volumes, dynamics, structure and prices
- The report presents profiles of leading producers and lists major suppliers in the country
- The report also lists buyers within the sector, and provides results of the purchase activity monitoring, which is achieved by tracking various tenders databases, websites and marketplaces.
Key Topics Covered:
1. EGYPT: COUNTRY PROFILE
1.1. General characteristics
1.2. Economic review
2. ANIMAL FEED MARKET IN EGYPT
2.1. Overview of animal feed market
2.2. Producers of animal feed in Egypt, including contact details and product range
3. EGYPT'S FOREIGN TRADE IN ANIMAL FEED
3.1. Export and import of meals of fish, including fish flour and prepared fish meals: volume, structure, dynamics
3.2. Export and import of corn, wheat, rice and beans bran: volume, structure, dynamics
3.3. Export and import of swedes, mangolds, fodder roots, hay and similar forage products: volume, structure, dynamics
3.4. Export and import of oil-cake, from extraction of cotton and flax seeds: volume, structure, dynamics
4. MAJOR WHOLESALERS AND TRADING COMPANIES IN EGYPT
5. CONSUMERS OF ANIMAL FEED IN EGYPTIAN MARKET
5.1. Downstream markets of Animal Feed in Egypt
5.2. Animal Feed consumers in Egypt
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvmwp9/animal_feed