DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xw8mgz/global_oil_supply) has announced the addition of the "Global Oil Supply Demand Outlook to 2025" report to their offering.
With high uncertainty surrounding oil price outlook, substantial unconventional volumes coming from North America, dramatic shift in OPEC policy, expanding economies in Asia and stagnation in Europe, our second issue of the Global Oil Outlook aims to provide context around these market developments and build a granular, regional and sector-level fact base to help guide decision making in an increasingly complex market.
Key issues addressed:
- What is the short, medium and long-term view on the key trends in the global oil markets and what are the main uncertainties that drive this reference case?
- What are key oil pricing scenarios over the next 10 years?
- How will North American unconventional supplies develop up to 2025? Will the shale revolution spread outside of North America?
- What is the impact of low oil prices on new offshore projects and oil sands production outlook?
- How will global oil demand and supply develop up to 2025 on a regional and sector level?
- How do we expect demand growth pockets in China and India to develop and what impact will this development have on global oil demand?
- What is the effect of OPEC's strategy shift to protect market share in long-term supply-demand balance?
- What are the main long-term implications of the current oil price outlook on companies, governments and consumers?
- Historical trends overview: synthesizing the latest developments in the global oil markets
- Future outlook: presenting demand and supply outlooks in short-term and long-term, key pricing scenarios and implications for industry players as well as governments and consumers
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive summary
3. Historical trends
4. Future outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xw8mgz/global_oil_supply