DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3dssvd/country_profile) has announced the addition of the "Country Profile - India" country profile to their offering.
A country profile is an instant guide to the political, economic, demographic, industrial, and business environment of a market. The report provides a range of quantitative and qualitative information on a variety of national aspects, including geography, economy, education, demography, labour, political climate, infrastructure, industry, tax, trade, investment, and ease of doing business. Additionally, the report provides a PESTLE analysis of a country's business climate. The country profile can be an effective tool for businesses in their marketing, strategy, and planning exercises when studying the future prospects of an economy.
- India is the seventh largest country and the second most populous country in the world. By UN estimates, India's population will exceed China's by 2028.
- The country has a relatively young demographic profile, with a median age of 27 years.
- India has a vast pool of natural resources including coal (fourth-largest reserves in the world), iron ore, manganese, mica, bauxite, rare earth elements, titanium ore, chromite, natural gas, diamonds, petroleum, and limestone.
- In May 2014, the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) led by Narendra Modi from Bharatiya Janata Party came into power with a vast majority and a political mandate for reform. However, a small presence in the Upper House has adversely impacted the government's reform agenda.
- The Modi government has been focusing on its key programmes of Digital India, Make in India, Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, and Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana to drive economic growth and prosperity.
- The Make in India program aims to increase the share of manufacturing to XX percent of GDP.
- The India economy is the seventh largest in the world in terms of nominal GDP and the third largest in terms of purchasing power parity.
- India is one of the few countries that has continued to grow and is expected to continue on the same trajectory amidst all the uncertainty and turmoil in the rest of the world.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. General Overview
3. Demographic Trends
4. Political Overview
5. Economic Scenario
6. PESTLE Analysis
9. Trade and Investment
10. Ease of Doing Business
11. Tax Environment
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3dssvd/country_profile
Disclaimer: Figures will become available once the report is purchased.