LONDON & DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
GameAccount and Incredible Technologies launch MEDUSA: THE QUEST OF PERSEUS™ online for Simulated Gaming™ in the United States
ISE: GAME LSE: GAME
London & Dublin | August 26, 2015: GameAccount Network plc (“GameAccount Network” or the “Company”), an award-winning developer and supplier of enterprise-level B2B internet gaming software, services and online gaming content in the United States, announces the online launch of Incredible Technologies, Inc. ‘Medusa: The Quest of Perseus’ (“Medusa” or “the Game”) for Simulated Gaming™ in the United States.
Incredible Technologies (IT) is a Chicago, IL based developer of Class-III slot machines licensed in 17 U.S. states, Asia and Latin America. IT has been working with GameAccount since 2013 to bring their unique Class III slot machine experiences to life, online, for both Simulated Gaming™ and regulated real money Internet gaming in New Jersey and Europe’s regulated markets.
- Seventh game theme delivered online by GameAccount for fast-growing US casino equipment manufacturer Incredible Technologies
- Medusa attracted 95% more spins than Incredible Technologies prior theme ‘Robin Hood: Riches of Sherwood Forest’, within 72 hours of launch and over 500% more bets than the average of the six Incredible Technologies games launched by GameAccount prior to Medusa
- Innovative display and software rendering techniques employed by GameAccount delivering a high quality facsimile of the original Incredible Technologies machine-based 3D slot gaming experience
- Incredible Technologies games now ranking among the most-played of all casino equipment manufacturers present on the Simulated Gaming™ virtual slot floor
- Incredible Technologies games’ growing popularity online with casino patrons is proving to support Incredible Technologies’ land-based gaming machine sales in selected US casino markets
- Medusa has already engaged tens of thousands of reward-card-holding casino patrons located across the United States, online, making it the most-successful online slot launch for Simulated Gaming™ in 2015 to date
- Within the first 72hours following launch online, reward-card-holding US casino patrons spent 50% more time-on-device playing ‘Medusa: The Quest of Perseus’ than online players who were not reward card holders, proving the Game theme’s appeal to US casino patrons and raising the Game’s profile dramatically among end user casino patrons and increasing demand for the same gaming machine on-property among slot floor managers
- Simulated Gaming™ is the innovative Internet gaming service designed by GameAccount Network specifically for land-based US casinos to launch in advance of prospective regulation, offering a gaming-as-entertainment consumer website and mobile Apps enabled with unique monetization features such as real-time Slot Tournaments and a compelling Internet gaming content portfolio of over 200 casino slot, table and skill-based games, including poker, backgammon, gin rummy, poker dice and blackjack tournaments
- Proves the capability of GameAccount to deliver authentic, high quality renditions of complex, asset-rich Class III machine slots online to further boost player engagement for both Simulated Gaming™ and regulated real money Internet gaming in selected markets
- Launch of ‘Medusa: The Quest of Perseus’ for real money Internet gaming in New Jersey anticipated in Fall 2015
FAQ’s about GameAccount Network’s Simulated Gaming™
- Launched in the US by GameAccount Network in January 2014, Simulated Gaming™ has been proven to monetize Internet traffic to existing websites operated by land-based US casinos with average revenue per daily active user (ARPDAU) of $2.75 in 2014, as against an original estimate of $0.60, greatly exceeding equivalent numbers reported by Social Casino operators on Facebook
- Supported by 32 months of operating data across three (3) major US casino’s deployments, Simulated Gaming™ is now proven to drive increased visitation on-property and in 2014 delivered on average a 28% uplift in on-property theoretical win from increased visitation by existing patrons who also engage with Simulated Gaming™ online
- US casino operators report up to 50% of their surveyed casino patrons are already engaged in playing Social Casinos on Facebook. Simulated Gaming™ enables land-based US casinos access to the Social Casino market worth an estimated $1.3bn per annum in the United States in 2015 and is proven to increase property visitation among existing patrons, reactivate lapsed patrons bringing them back on-property and drive acquisition of new patrons from outside the typical drive distance to the property
Tom O’Halleran, Product Director of GameAccount Network commented:
“Incredible Technologies have a unique approach to slot design with games that have visually rich experiences and interactive bonus features that can then be leveraged online, particularly onto mobile Internet gaming devices like smartphones and tablets. When brought to life online, the richer audio visual experience engages with a wider mass-market online player demographic, as we have seen with games like ‘Crazy Money’ and ‘King of Bling’ being favourites of players from the age of 24 all the way up to 101."
Dan Schrementi, VP, Gaming Sales & Marketing at Incredible Technologies commented:
“GameAccount has been a successful partner for IT. We design games that are exciting and different with robust mathematical features and GameAccount has proven the ability to deliver a matching experience online. As GameAccount’s online casino markets continue to overlap with our ever-growing land based footprint, the reach is driving new player demand across markets. We’re excited to be bringing Medusa: The Quest of Perseus online with GameAccount – it’s a proven land based title with a unique experience for the online demographic. We look forward to more successful launches soon.”
For further information please contact:
|Dermot Smurfit||Mark Kenny/Jonathan Neilan|
|Chief Executive Officer|
+44 (0) 20 7292 6262
|+353 1 6633686|
|John Frain / Roland French|
|+353 1 679 6363|
GameAccount Network | Overview
GameAccount Network is a leading developer and supplier of enterprise-level Business to Business gaming software systems and online gaming content. GameAccount Network is listed on the ESM Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the AIM Market of the London Stock Exchange under the ticker: GAME
The Company has developed an Internet gaming enterprise software system, GameSTACK™, which it licences to online and land-based gaming operators as a turn-key technology solution for both regulated real-money and simulated online gaming. The Internet Gaming System, developed in London under a UK Gaming Commission licence, is certified to the highest technical standards currently required by gaming regulators.
GameAccount Network is also a leading developer of proprietary online games with a complementary business converting offline casino slot machines and table games into online equivalents on behalf of major land-based slot machine manufacturers including Aristocrat, Konami, Multimedia Games, Incredible Technologies, GamoMat, Reel Time Gaming, High Flyer Games, DEQ Systems Corp (EZ BACCARAT®) and Ainsworth.
GameAccount Network has an established business in Europe, licensing gaming content to UK, Spanish and Italian gaming operators including Bet365, Rank, Lottomatica, Sisal MatchPoint and SNAI.
In the United States, GameAccount Network has partnered with Betfair Plc to provide its Internet Gaming System following the introduction of regulated real-money online gaming in New Jersey in November 2013. In New York, GameAccount Network has launched a Simulated Gaming™ website via www.EmpireCityCasino.com in September 2014. In Pennsylvania, GameAccount launched a Simulated Gaming™ website www.ParxOnline.com in March 2015 with on-property real money mobile gaming anticipated in 2015. In September 2014 an undisclosed multi-State US casino operator chose GameAccount Network’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in 2015. In March 2015 Maryland Live! Casino in Maryland chose GameAccount Network to upgrade their existing free-to-play website to a monetized Simulated Gaming™ website, launched in early August 2015. Also in August 2015 major Californian Tribal casino operator San Manuel chose GameAccount Network’s Simulated Gaming™ launching in early fall of 2015.
In Australia, GameAccount Network has partnered with and launched for a consortium of land-based gaming venue operators the www.Club8Casino.com.au Simulated Gaming™ website.
About Incredible Technologies
Incredible Technologies is an emerging Class-III casino gaming manufacturer focused on delivering compelling video slot content to the modern day casino floor. The company is located in the Chicago suburb of Vernon Hills, Illinois and specializes in the design and development of digital entertainment products for the on-premise amusement and casino gaming industries. Incredible Technologies is the largest manufacturer of coin-operated video games in the United States with its flagship product, Golden Tee® Golf, recognized as the most-successful pay-to-play video game in history.
Incredible Technologies is privately held by founders Elaine Hodgson and Richard Ditton. It is an associate member of the National Indian Gaming Association, Association of Gaming Equipment Manufacturers and is a certified Women's Business Enterprise
For more information visit http://www.gaming.itsgames.com/