LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eros International Plc (NYSE:“EROS”) (“Eros”), a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry, announced today that Group Chief Financial Officer and President – North America, Prem Parameswaran and Group Chief Corporate and Strategy Officer, Mark Carbeck are scheduled to attend several upcoming conferences, including:
- Deutsche Bank European Technology Media & Telecom Conference – September 3, 2015 in London. Management is scheduled to participate in one-on-one meetings.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2015 Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference – September 9-10, 2015 at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel in Beverly Hills, CA. Management will present on Thursday, September 10, 2015 at 4:00 PM PDT.
- Goldman Communicopia Conference – September 17, 2015 at the Goldman Conference Center in New York, NY. Management is scheduled to participate in one-on-one meetings.
- Kotak Securities India Corporate Day – September 24, 2015 at the New York Hilton, New York, NY.
- FBR Digital Media Thought Leaders Conference – October 8, 2015 in New York, NY.
A live webcast of the Bank of America and FBR presentations will be made available on Eros’ Investor Relations website.
About Eros International Plc
Eros International Plc (NYSE: EROS) is a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry that acquires, co-produces and distributes Indian films across all available formats such as cinema, television and digital new media. Eros International Plc became the first Indian media company to list on the New York Stock Exchange. Eros International has experience of over three decades in establishing a global platform for Indian cinema. The Company has an extensive and growing movie library comprising of over 2,300 films, which include Hindi, Tamil, and other regional language films for home entertainment distribution. For further information please visit: www.erosplc.com