DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w78vxf/key_growth) has announced the addition of the "Key Growth Opportunities in the South African Construction Chemicals Market" report to their offering.
The South African construction chemicals market can be described as mature and is expected to experience slow growth over the forecast period of the study. The market is highly competitive with a number of well-established local and international participants. The growth in the public sector's capital expenditure plan is likely to facilitate demand for construction chemicals. The market is price sensitive, which is expected to become more severe in the future.
Technologically advanced construction chemicals are imported from Europe as this is where research and development (R&D) by large multinationals takes place.
This study examines drivers and restraints, market trends, demand and supply, and the effects of imports on domestic participants. It analyses the flooring; waterproofing; and concrete protection, repair, and rehabilitation markets. The study period is from 2012 to 2019; the base year is 2014.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Market Overview
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Drivers and Restraints-Total Construction Chemicals Market
- Demand and Supply Analysis-Total Construction Chemicals Market
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Construction Chemicals Market
- Flooring Market Analysis-Cementitious Flooring
- Flooring Market Analysis-Resinous Flooring
- Waterproofing Market Analysis
- Waterproofing Market Analysis-Bitumen (Torch-On Systems)
- Waterproofing Market Analysis-Acrylics
- Waterproofing Market Analysis-Cementitious
- Waterproofing Market Analysis-Additives
- Concrete PRR Market Analysis-Concrete Protection
- Concrete PRR Market Analysis-Concrete Repair and Rehabilitation
- Industry Recommendations
- BASF South Africa
- Chryso South Africa
- Grace Construction Chemicals
- Mapei SA
- Sika South Africa
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w78vxf/key_growth