DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kbjz2w/global_industry) has announced the addition of the "Global Industry Insight: Vitamin Supplements Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The vitamin supplements market in the report includes vitamin supplements that are taken in different forms including capsule, pill, powder, granules, gel caps, tablet and liquid. The report includes the vitamin supplements offered by food and beverage, healthcare and personal care industry and consumed by adult women, adult men and elderly citizen.
That the global vitamin supplements market is increasing is mainly attributed to growing consciousness among consumers about preventative healthcare. Healthcare spend is increasing with the increasing research and development (R&D) expenditure. Due to the increasing cost of healthcare, people are turning towards supplement products, including vitamin supplements, for a healthy life.
Rising urban population paired with rise in educational qualification and rising number of health conscious people, especially in the developing Asian countries such as India and China, are more willing to shift towards intake of supplement products including vitamin supplements to compensate their nutritional requirement.
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
Provides information on the historical and current market size and the
future potential of the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Scope and Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Outlook
4 Global Market Size and Forecasts (2010 - 2020)
5 Global Market Breakdown by End-User
6 Global Market Breakdown by Application
7 Global Market Breakdown by Region
8 Competitive Analysis and Market Share
9 Company Profiles
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Glanbia plc
- Herbalife Ltd.
- Integrated BioPharma, Inc
- NBTY, Inc.
- Nutraceutical International Corporation
- Pharmavite LLC
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
Royal DSM N.V.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kbjz2w/global_industry