DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9365b3/global_industry) has announced the addition of the "Global Industry Insight: Neem Extract Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The neem extract in the report refers to oils, pastes, powders, cakes and other related products obtained through leaves, seeds, fruits and barks of the neem tree.
The global neem extract market is booming due to the growing interest of people towards bio-based products. Neem extract is an import-led market, mostly dependent on exports from the Asian countries such as India. The key importers from India are U.S., Vietnam, North Korea, Spain, and Italy.
Many of the Asia-Pacific countries such as China, India, and Philippines use large amount of bio-based fertilizers made from crop and animal waste. However, neem based fertilizers and pesticides account for a small portion of the total agro-supplements in many of the countries in the region. With a vast access to neem plantation in the region coupled with growing awareness of people about the benefits of neem in agriculture and livestock feeding, these countries lay significant opportunities for neem extract market in the medium and long term.
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
- Uncovers potential demands in the market
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Scope and Methodology
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Outlook
4 Global Market Size and Forecasts (2010 - 2020)
5 Global Market Breakdown by Application
6 Global Market Breakdown by Region
7 Competitive Analysis and Segment Positioning
8 Company Profiles
- Agro Extract Limited
- Bros India Group
- Fortune Biotech Ltd.
- GreeNeem Agri Private Limited
- Neeming Australia Pty Ltd
- Ozone Biotech Pvt Ltd
- P.J. Margo Pvt. Ltd.
- Parker India Group
The Indian Neem Tree Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9365b3/global_industry