DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nt7gpp/global_industry) has announced the addition of the "Global Industry Insight: Microfluidic Devices Market Development and Demand Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
Microfluidic devices are becoming more and more important for many chemical and biological analyses. Recently there has been an increase in the demand for these devices in proteomics and genomics. With the growth of the low cost genomic devices and further enhancements in microfluidic equipment, an increase in research in biopharmaceuticals is expected. The overall market has also experienced development due to recent product innovations and various industry partnerships and collaborations.
On the basis of material, the microfluidic devices market is classified into glass, polymer, silicon and others. Polymer is the main segment of the microfluidic devices market based on material type. By material, polymer accounts the largest share in the microfluidics market and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 25.7% during the period 2015 to 2020.
- Provides comprehensive understanding of the market with the help of informed market outlook, opportunities, challenges, trends, size and growth, competitive analysis, major competitors and Porter analysis
- Identifies the key drivers of growth and challenges of the key industry players. Also, assesses the future impact of the propellants and restraints on the market
Provides information on the historical and current market size and the
future potential of the market
Key Topics Covered:
- 1 Research Scope and Methodology
- 2 Executive Summary
- 3 Market Outlook
- 4 Global Market Size and Forecasts (2011 - 2020)
- 5 Global Market Breakdown by Industry
- 6 Global Market Breakdown by Application
- 7 Global Market Breakdown by Material
- 8 Global Market Breakdown by Region
- 9 Competitive Analysis and Market Share
10 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Dolomite Centre
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Fluidigm Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- Micronit Microfluidics
- RainDance Technologies, Inc.
Siemens Healthcare GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nt7gpp/global_industry