DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9c46dx/pseudomonas) has announced the addition of the "Pseudomonas Infections-Pipeline Insights" report to their offering.
This Pseudomonas Infections-Pipeline Insights, 2014, report provides comprehensive insights about pipeline drugs across this indication. A key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the pipeline drugs that fall under Pseudomonas Infections. This report provides information on the therapeutic development based on the Pseudomonas Infections dealing with all the pipeline drugs, comparative analysis at various stages covering Filed, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, IND filed, Preclinical, Discovery and unknown stages, therapeutics assessment by monotherapy and combination products and molecule type drug information. The report also covers the companies information involved in the therapeutic development of the products. It also has highlighted the discontinued and dormant products.
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Pseudomonas Infections
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Pseudomonas Infections pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Pseudomonas Infections and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9c46dx/pseudomonas