DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxwf5x/satellite) has announced the addition of the "Satellite Transponders Market" report to their offering.
The satellite transponders market continues to grow in capability and coverage as Ku- and Ka-band frequencies continue to drive growth in terms of new subscribers and subscriber upgrades. These technologies are also driving new applications and use cases, as satellite communications are now capable of rivaling DSL broadband technology in performance.
The study provides an overview of the global transponders market with solid market forecasts and related discussions; the report includes both global and regional market forecasts. It also provides a detailed regional analysis, along with the market drivers and restraints and technology trends.
- New and high-growth applications, such as in-flight communications, machine-to-machine (M2M), and maritime broadband, will continue to drive growth for this market
- Regions that have both a growing economy and a lack of existing infrastructure will be prime candidates for satellite services. These regions are typically reliant on manufacturing, mining, or oil and gas drilling and exploration for revenue
- The US government and military has decreased activities substantially over the past five years, and will not be a source of significant growth for the satellite industry
- However, the US government will remain the largest single source for satellite transponder leasing revenue. This is due to its decreasing reliance on internally owned and operated satellites and the need to maintain a global network for communications and information gathering
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Satellite Transponders Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Satellite Transponders Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis- Total Satellite Transponders Market
6. North America Analysis
7. Latin America Analysis
8. Europe Analysis
9. APAC Analysis
10. Middle East Analysis
11. Rest of World Analysis
12. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wxwf5x/satellite