DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3rlb6/role_of_exhaust) has announced the addition of the "Role of Exhaust After-treatment Solution in Reducing Tailpipe Emissions 2016 and 2020 Global Outlook" report to their offering.
This research service focuses on the global market for diesel/gasoline engine after-treatment technologies. It specifically focuses on various exhaust systems and various results achieved by its implementation by different original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
The research provides key market breakdowns, trends, and challenges impacting the global market with regard to the Euro emission norms, US Tier III, China V, Bharat stage V, and ACEA fleet emissions target.
The study also provides an overview of various OEMs' solutions, strategies, and conclusions and recommendations for the market. The base year of the study is 2014 and the forecast is shown for 2016 and 2020.
- PSA, Daimler, Volkswagen, and BMW will be the highest adopters of selective catalytic reduction (SCR) after-treatment systems for segment C and above vehicles. By 2020, % of European diesel engines will be integrated with the SCR system. Opel, Renault-Nissan, and Fiat will focus on SCR to comply with stringent emission standards.
Lean nitrogen oxide (NOx) traps will be adopted by Volvo, Ford, and GM
as their main exhaust strategy. The lean NOx trap (LNT) market will
see higher penetration when key original equipment manufacturers
(OEMs)adopt LNT for all lower segment vehicles.
Emission regulations and proposals:
- Upcoming stringent emission regulations will be put in place in Europe for all OEMs as Euro 6c norms will imposed by 2017 and OEMs will focus on reducing average fleet emissions to g/km by 2020.
China and India will enforce Euro 5-equivalent emission standards by
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Emission Regulations and After-treatment Technology Roadmap
5. Regional Outlook
6. OEM Profiles - Exhaust Strategies
7. Conclusions and Future Outlook
- - BMW Group Profile
- - Daimler Group Profile
- - GM Group Profile
- - Geely Group Profile
- - PSA Group Profile
- - Volkswagen Group Profile
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3rlb6/role_of_exhaust