DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxkgw5/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, and challenges in the Croatian personal accident and health insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Rising consumer demand for customized and improved healthcare services is driving growth in Croatian private health insurance.
- Despite weak market conditions, the personal accident and health insurance segment managed to achieve positive results during the review period. The segment's gross written premium declined at a review-period CAGR of -0.4%, but the combined ratio remained below 100%.
- Personal accident and health was the smallest segment in the Croatian insurance industry, accounting for 9.8% of the gross written premium in 2013.
- Personal accident insurance was as the largest category in the personal accident and health segment during the review period.
- Demand for customized and specialized healthcare services has given rise to private healthcare facilities and an increase in demand for private health insurance.
- Brokers were the fastest-growing distribution channel during the review period, growing at a CAGR of 23.4%.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
4 Croatian Insurance Industry Overview
5 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Croatia osiguranje d.d.
- Euroherc osiguranje d.d.
- Allianz Zagreb d.d.
- Jadransko Osiguranje d.d.
- Triglav Osiguranje d.d.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxkgw5/personal_accident.