DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4728kz/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The 'Non-Life Insurance in the Croatia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Croatian non-life insurance segment.
It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The non-life segment dominated the Croatian insurance industry during the review period, although since 2013 the non-life segment has contracted.
- The non-life segment's gross written premium declined consistently from 1.85% in 2009 to 1.76% in 2013.
- The non-life segment accounted for 63.3% of the total insurance gross written premium in 2013.
- The Croatian non-life segment is concentrated with the five leading insurers accounting for a gross written premium share of 74.7% in 2013.
- Motor insurance was the largest category in the segment and accounted for 63.4% of the gross written premium generated in 2013.
- Over the forecast period, as economic conditions improve and the property market stabilizes, the gross written premium of the non-life segment is expected to increase at a CAGR of 1.2%.
- Growth in the real estate sector and a decline in the home loan interest rate is expected to drive the segment over the forecast period.
- Direct marketing was the leading distribution channel for the distribution of non-life insurance policies during the review period.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
4 Croatian Insurance Industry Overview
5 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Croatia osiguranje d.d.
- Euroherc osiguranje d.d.
- Allianz Zagreb d.d.
- Jadransko Osiguranje d.d.
- Triglav Osiguranje d.d.
- Wiener osiguranje Vienna Insurance Group d.d.
- Generali Osiguranje d.d.
- Basler osiguranje Zagreb d.d.
- HOK - Osiguranje d.d.
- UNIQA osiguranje d.d.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4728kz/nonlife