DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h5gg8c/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Honduran Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The 'Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Honduran Insurance Industry' report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Honduras. It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operations of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, recent and upcoming changes in regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Honduran insurance industry is regulated by the Central bank of Honduras.
- Composite insurers are permitted in the Honduran insurance industry.
- 49% FDI is permitted in the Honduran insurance industry.
- Aviation liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance agents and brokers are the key classes of compulsory insurance in the Honduran insurance industry.
- Non-admitted insurers and intermediaries are not permitted in the Honduran insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h5gg8c/governance_risk