DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmhfvp/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Montenegro, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The 'The Insurance Industry in Montenegro, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Montenegrin insurance industry.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019). The report also provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The Montenegrin insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 3.9%.
- The non-life segment accounted for 68.1% of the industry's gross written premium in 2014.
- Motor insurance was the largest category in the segment in terms of gross written premium during the review period.
- The Montenegrin insurance industry is governed by the Insurance Supervision Agency (ISA).
- The Montenegrin insurance industry is highly consolidated, with the top five insurers sharing 86.3% of the industry's gross written premium in 2014.
- A total of 11 insurers operated in the industry as of March 2015, of which six were life insurers and five were general insurers.
- Increased FDI will support the economy and the overall insurance industry's growth over the forecast period.
- Insurance law amendments will strengthen the regulatory framework.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Montenegrin Insurance Industry Overview
4 Governance, Risk and Compliance
5 Competitive Landscape
6 Economic Indicators
- Lovcen Osiguranje AD
- Sava Montenegro AD
- Generali Osiguranje Montenegro (Delta Generali Osiguranje AD)
- Uniqa Neivotno Osiguranje AD
- Swiss Osiguranje AD
- Grawe Osiguranje
- Wiener Städitcshe ivotno Osiguranje
- Merkur Osiguranje
- Uniqa ivotno Osiguranje
- Lovcen ivotna Osiguranje
- Atlas Life
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zmhfvp/the_insurance