DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9j3nfr/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The 'Non-Life Insurance in the Luxembourg, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Luxembourg non-life insurance segment.
It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Despite difficult economic conditions, the non-life gross written premium recorded a review-period CAGR of 8.7%.
- Property insurance was the fastest-growing category, registering a review-period CAGR of 15.7%.
- A new category of insurance professional, the PSA was introduced in July 2013, following the success of financial sector professionals (PSFs).
- Following pressure from the US and European countries to curb tax evasion in Luxembourg, in October 2014, the government agreed to end its secrecy rules from 2017 to bring more transparency into the banking system.
- This is projected to result in a decrease of foreign capital invested in the country, restricting the financial services sector's overall growth.
- The non-life segment is largely focused on traditional modes of distribution such as brokers and agencies.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
4 Luxembourg Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Swiss Re International SE
- Foyer Assurances SA
- La Luxembourgeoise SA
- The Shipowners Mutual Protection and Indemnity Association
- Camca Assurance SA
- The West of England Shipowners Mutual Insurance Association (Luxembourg)
- Axa Assurances Luxembourg SA
- Arisa Assurances
- Globality SA
- Bâloise Assurancess Luxembourg SA
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9j3nfr/nonlife