DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x8h3q6/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Tunisia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The 'The Insurance Industry in Tunisia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Tunisian insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The Tunisian insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 8.2%.
- The insurance industry is regulated by the General Insurance Committee (CGA), which is authorized by the Ministry of Finance.
- The Tunisian insurance industry comprised 22 insurance and reinsurance providers as of 2014.
- Non-life insurance accounted for the largest share of the industry's gross written premium in 2014, with 69.5%.
- Motor insurance was the largest category in the non-life segment during the review period, in terms of gross written premium.
- Losses are increasing losses due to fraudulent claims.
- Infrastructural development will strengthen the insurance industry.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Tunisian Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- Star Tunisian Insurance and Reinsurance Company
- Mediterranean Insurance and Reinsurance Company (Comar)
- Group of Insurance Companies of Tunisia (GAT)
- AMI Assurances
- Maghrebia Insurance and Reinsurance Company
- Astree Insurance and Reinsurance Company
- Tunisian-European Insurance and Reinsurance Company (CARTE)
- Education Mutual Insurance
- BIAT Insurance
- Lloyd Tunisian Insurance and Reinsurance Company
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x8h3q6/the_insurance