DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6wft3/the_insurance) has announced the addition of the "The Insurance Industry in Azerbaijan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The 'The Insurance Industry in Azerbaijan, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Azerbaijani insurance industry. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019). The report also analyzes detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- The Azerbaijani insurance industry grew in terms of gross written premium at a review-period CAGR of 28.9%.
- The insurance industry in Azerbaijan is regulated by the State Insurance Supervision Service (SISS).
- According to amendments to the Law on Insurance Activity in 2014, the SISS increased the minimum capital requirement for insurers and reinsurers.
- Non-life insurance accounted for 55.9% of the total insurance gross written premium in 2014.
- Motor insurance was the largest category in the segment in terms of gross written premium during the review period.
- Growth in compulsory insurance to support overall industry growth.
- As of 2014, the Azerbaijani insurance industry comprised 28 insurers and one reinsurer.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
3 Azerbaijani Insurance Industry Overview
4 Industry Segmentation
5 Governance, Risk and Compliance
6 Competitive Landscape
7 Economic Indicators
- Pasha Sigorta JSC
- Pasha Life Insurance JSC
- AzerSigorta State Insurance Commercial Company
- Ateshgah-Hayat (Life) JSIC
- AzSigorta JSC
- Ateshgah Sigorta Shirketi JSC
- Qala Life Insurance JSC
- Axa MBASK Sigorta Shirketi JSC
- Ipek Yolu Sigorta JSC
- Standart Insurance JSC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p6wft3/the_insurance