DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c272s9/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in Cyprus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the Cyprus, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Cypriot personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
- Personal accident and health insurance accounted for 14.5% of the industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- The segment was dominated by the health insurance category, which accounted for 66.9% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013.
- Although the travel insurance category accounted for the lowest share of the segment, its gross written premium recorded the highest review-period CAGR at 9.1%.
- The personal accident category is the second-largest after the health category in terms of share of the segment's total gross written premium in 2013.
- The segment generated 42.8% of its gross written premium through agencies in 2013.
- The top 10 insurers accounted for 88.24% of the segment's gross written premium in 2013.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
4 Cypriot Insurance Industry Overview
5 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Universal Life Insurance Public Co. Ltd.
- American Life Insurance Company (Cyprus) Ltd.
- EuroLife Ltd.
- CNP Cyprialife Ltd.
- Bupa (The British United Provident Association Insurance Ltd)
- Ethniki General Insurance (Cyprus) Ltd.
- Alpha Insurance Ltd.
- Cosmos Insurance Co. Public Ltd.
- Atlantic Insurance Public Co. Ltd.
- Liberty Life Insurance Public Co. Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c272s9/personal_accident