DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r8nb4n/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The 'Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Slovenian life insurance segment. It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- The Slovenian life insurance segment recorded a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.9% during the review period (2009-2013).
- The life segment is highly consolidated, with the 10 leading insurers representing 98.9% of the segment's written premium in 2013.
- The popularity of endowment policies increased during the review period. The endowment category accounted for 25.3% of the total life gross written premium in 2013.
- The poor performance of unit-linked products was a key factor behind the life segment's negative growth during the review period.
- Increased life expectancy and pension reform to increase demand for life insurance over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
4 Slovenian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5 Life Insurance Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Zavarovalnica Triglav, dd
- Zavarovalnica Maribor
- Adriatic Slovenica Zavarovalna druba dd
- NLB Vita dd Ljubljana
- Merkur Versicherung AG
- Prva osebna zavarovalnica, dd
- Generali zavarovalnica dd
- Grawe zavarovalnica dd
- Modra zavarovalnica
- Zavarovalnica Tilia, dd
- Ergo ivljenjska zavarovalnica dd
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r8nb4n/life_insurance_in