DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25xr3m/nonlife) has announced the addition of the "Non-Life Insurance in Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" report to their offering.
The 'Non-Life Insurance in the Slovenia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the Slovenian non-life insurance segment. It provides values of a number of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2009-2013) and forecast period (2013-2018). The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in regulatory structure.
- Non-life insurance accounted for 41.8% of the Slovenian insurance industry's gross written premium in 2013.
- The non-life segment is highly consolidated, with the 10 leading insurers accounting for 99.9% of the written premium in 2013.
- Motor insurance was the leading category in the non-life segment in 2013, accounting for 57.0% of written premium.
- Falling house prices in the country are expected to encourage consumers and corporate investors to purchase property, driving demand for insurance.
- Insurance agencies contributed 60.9% of the segment's new business written premium in 2013.
- Rising unemployment, high corporate debt and banking crisis slowdown the insurance industry expansion.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Events
2 Executive Summary
4 Slovenian Insurance Industry Attractiveness
5 Non-Life Insurance Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
- Zavarovalnica Triglav, dd
- Zavarovalnica Maribor
- Adriatic Slovenica Zavarovalna druba dd
- Zavarovalnica Tilia, dd
- Generali zavarovalnica dd
- SID - Prva kreditna zavarovalnica
- Grawe zavarovalnica dd
- Merkur Versicherung AG
- NLB Vita dd Ljubljana
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/25xr3m/nonlife