DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wmr5n/smart_parking_to) has announced the addition of the "Smart Parking to Enable Intelligent Mobility in Global Mega Cities" report to their offering.
The insight analyses smart parking systems and their influence on the parking industry through technology-enabled parking solutions. It describes the ecosystem and market size for smart parking in Europe and North America, and analyzes the strategies of major parking operators, and parking app, infrastructure, and parking management companies. It also evaluates the link between parking and automotive industries, while highlighting investment and strategic partnerships.
The study also discusses challenges in parking management and how the industry is working with city councils, governments, and infrastructure providers to deliver best services.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Parking Ecosystem is Becoming Concentrated Owing to Strong Interest from Multiple Stakeholders
3. Smart Parking-An Important Entity for Smart Cities
4. Segmentation and Growth of Smart Parking in Europe and North America
5. Parking-A Growing Business Opportunity for Automotive OEMs to Integrate into Products (vehicle models) and Services (car sharing, etc)
6. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6wmr5n/smart_parking_to