STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Q2 Report 2015 (unaudited)
- Revenue amounted to €10.7 (9.5) million for the second quarter of 2015, an increase of 13%, and €20.7 (17.2) million for the first half year 2015, an increase of 20%
Operating profit (EBIT) for the second quarter of 2015 was €0.8 (0.8)
with a margin of 7% (9%), and €1.6 (0.7) million for the first half year 2015, with a margin of 8% (4%)
- Profit after Tax amounted to €0.5 (0.4) million for the second quarter of 2015, and €1.1 (0.0) million for the first half year 2015
- Earnings per share for the second quarter of 2015 were €0.018 (0.015) and €0.038 (0.002) for the first half year 2015
- Cash flow from operating and investing activities (excluding working capital) amounted to €0.2 (1.0) million for the second quarter of 2015 and €1.2 (1.0) million for the first half year 2015
Significant events during Q2
- Initial contract signed with Grupo Televisa
- Announced plan to open a new office in Bucharest to strengthen the trading function
“Operator turnover increased by 36% compared to the same quarter last year, despite there being no major football tournament this year. This underlines the continued growth of the operators we work with, and I am delighted by their success.
As mentioned in previous reports, we have been working to extend our customer base to South America. This led in Q2 to the signing of an initial contract with the Mexican media company Grupo Televisa. It is the first customer Kambi has signed in this region and we are very pleased to be working with a major player, which has the potential to become a future market leader in Mexico. We look forward with enthusiasm to continued progress there.
I’m also very pleased to announce that we have begun rolling out our new betting client. We expect the new client to create a better and more exciting user experience for the player and to further enhance flexibility for our operators. ” says Kristian Nylén, CEO of Kambi.
You are invited to participate in a report presentation at 10:45 CET with the CEO Kristian Nylén and CFO David Kenyon. The presentation will be held in English via a telephone conference and can also be accessed via an audiocast using the link below. Questions can be asked on the telephone conference or sent via the audiocast link. Numbers for participation in the telephone conference:
SE: +46 8 566 427 01 UK: +44 20 3428 1433 US: +1 855 831 59 45 ESP: +34911140089 PIN: 566847#
Link to the audiocast: http://media.fronto.com/cloud/kambi/150805/
Kambi Group plc is a B2B supplier of fully managed sports betting services on an in-house developed software platform, providing premium turnkey sports betting solutions to B2C operators. Kambi’s service encompasses a broad offering from front end through to odds compiling and risk management. Kambi employs approximately 380 staff across offices in Malta (headoffice), London, Stockholm and Manila. The company’s current coverage includes more than 120,000 live betting events and 250,000 pre-match events per year, covering 65 different sports from all over the world. Kambi’s customers include Unibet, 888, Paf, 32Red and Napoleon Games. Kambi utilises a best of breed security approach, with guiding principles from ISO 27001. Kambi Sports Solutions is eCOGRA certified. Kambi Group plc is listed on First North at Nasdaq Stockholm under the symbol "KAMBI". The Company's Ce rtified Advisor is Redeye AB.
Disclaimer: The information in this report/press release is such that Kambi Group Plc is required to disclose under the Swedish Securities Market Act.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com