DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqzs4n/genital_warts) has announced the addition of the "Genital Warts (Condylomata Acuminata) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Genital Warts (Condylomata Acuminata) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Genital Warts (Condylomata Acuminata) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Genital Warts (Condylomata Acuminata). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Genital Warts (Condylomata Acuminata).
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Genital Warts (Condylomata Acuminata) Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- BioMAS Ltd.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc.
- MediGene AG
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- G&E Herbal Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Biota Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Cosmo Pharmaceuticals S.p.A
- Beijing Wantai Biological Pharmacy Enterprise Co., Ltd.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- China Medical University
- Department of Biotechnology, India
- Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum
- Duke University
- Huazhong University of Science & Technology
- Johannes Gutenberg University Mainz
- Kenyatta National Hospital
- Medical University of Vienna
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- National Cheng-Kung University Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqzs4n/genital_warts