DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9qjs8/gestational) has announced the addition of the "Gestational Diabetes Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Gestational Diabetes Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 provides data on the Gestational Diabetes clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Gestational Diabetes. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Gestational Diabetes.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies Participating in Gestational Diabetes Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Novo A/S
- Galenica Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- E. Merck KG
- A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Arak University of Medical Sciences
- Kashan University of Medical Sciences and Health Services
- G. d'Annunzio University
- VU University Medical Center
- Helsinki University Central Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical University of Vienna
- National Maternity Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/c9qjs8/gestational