DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhs97z/colon) has announced the addition of the "Colon Carcinoma-Pipeline Insights" report to their offering.
Colon Carcinoma Pipeline Insights provides the in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across the Colon Carcinoma landscape. The main objective of this report to track competitor pipeline molecules, related research activities, technology, collaborations, in-licensing and out-licensing deals. The Colon Carcinoma Report helps to identify emerging players with potentially strong product information and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Colon Carcinoma Pipeline Insights Report covers the Colon Carcinoma pipeline molecules at various stages of development like Pre-registration phases, clinical phases (Phase III, Phase II & Phase I), pre-clinical and discovery phases. The Report also provides Colon Carcinoma related therapeutic assessments by molecule type, route of administration, monotherapy and combination products. The Report also highlights the discontinued and inactive projects in pipeline for Colon Carcinoma.
- The report provides a Colon Carcinoma Landscape across the globe.
- The report provides drug profiles which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, technology, development partner and chemical information.
- Coverage of the Colon Carcinoma pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type.
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Colon Carcinoma and also provide company profiling.
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development from NDA filings to discovery.
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jhs97z/colon