DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s8lfg8/liver_fibrosis) has announced the addition of the "Liver Fibrosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
Liver Fibrosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Liver Fibrosis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Liver Fibrosis . It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe.
The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Liver Fibrosis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc.
- C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
- FibroGen, Inc.
- Conatus Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Imperial College London
- 302 Military Hospital of China
- Beijing Friendship Hospital
- French National Agency for Research on AIDS and Viral Hepatitis
- McGill University Health Center
- The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- Academic Medical Center
- Addenbrooke's Hospital
- Azienda Ospedaliera Policlinico di Modena
- Beijing 302 Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s8lfg8/liver_fibrosis