CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpringCM, the five-star rated document and contract management solution within Salesforce, unveiled its new Track It™ for Deal Visibility mobile application today, providing control and insight into the status of any sales document or contract via Salesforce1.
Track It™ combines SpringCM’s strength as a secure, cloud-based document and contract management platform with its powerful workflow engine to set a new industry standard.
“Contracts aren’t just a critical step in the sales process, they are imperative to reaching revenue goals,” said Alan Pelz-Sharpe, social business research director at analyst firm, 451 Research. “In increasingly fast-paced business environments, vague status updates like ‘In Progress’ won’t cut it. Innovative sales organizations need total transparency and specificity.”
Key features of Track It include:
- Pending Activity Tracking: See details of contracts in review, including who has it, their assigned task, the date the task was assigned and the date the task is due
- Past Activity Tracking: View complete details, including who took action, what action they took, the date the action as taken and the comments provided
- Remind Actions: Follow-up with assigned reviewers to remind them of pending or overdue tasks in one, simple click
- Contract Analytics: Use tracking data to determine contract process trends, such as the typical length of review cycles and number of participants
Comments from customers:
- “Previously the executive team would ask multiple times during the five day review cycle whether the contract had been signed and I couldn’t tell them. Now Track It lets everyone on the team know exactly where the contract is and when it will close.” – Shourya Ray, Chief Administrative Officer, Spin Systems
- "By putting approval transparency front and center in every deal, Track It fills a crucial gap for our executives and sales reps.” – Scott Howland, Business Intelligence Manager, Palace Sports & Entertainment
Track It™ for Deal Visibility is the latest addition to the SpringCM suite of document and contract management solutions for sales and legal teams.
“We are committed to helping businesses recognize revenue faster,” said Greg Buchholz, SpringCM co-founder and chief executive officer. “We created Track It in direct collaboration with our customers to give them a competitive advantage during the final stages of a deal and to continue to deliver on the promise of a fully optimized contract management process.”
Track It is available today at www.springcm.com/pricing and will be available on the Salesforce AppExchange in September 2015.
SpringCM is a secure cloud platform that manages contracts and all types of documents seamlessly across desktop, mobile and partner applications like Salesforce. We go beyond standard contract and document management with advanced workflows that automate manual tasks and complex processes to speed time-to-revenue. SpringCM makes it possible to optimize collaboration and processes across Sales and Legal, as well as with prospects and customers.
Connect with SpringCM
- Request a SpringCM demo: https://go.springcm.com/demo-request-lp
- Read the SpringCM blog: https://blog.springcm.com/
- Follow SpringCM on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/springcm
- Follow @SpringCM on Twitter: https://twitter.com/springcm/
- Subscribe to SpringCM on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/springcm