DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tljvh/thermal_power_in) has announced the addition of the "Thermal Power in Brazil, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2015 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" report to their offering.
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Brazil(includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2025.
The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2001 to 2025 in Brazil thermal power market. A detailed coverage of thermal energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2001-2014 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2025.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in Brazil and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2025.
- Detailed overview of Brazil thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
2 Executive Summary
4 Thermal Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
5 Coal Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
6 Oil Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
7 Gas Power Market, Global, 2001-2025
8 Power Market, Brazil, 2001-2025
9 Thermal Power Market, Brazil
10 Power Market, Brazil, Regulatory Scenario
11 Thermal Power Market, Brazil, Company Profiles
- Tractebel Energia S.A
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A
- FURNAS Centrais Eletricas S.A.
- Companhia Siderurgica Nacional
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6tljvh/thermal_power_in