DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsrtw4/acidity_global) has announced the addition of the "Acidity Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Acidity Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Acidity clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Acidity. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Acidity.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Acidity Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Limited
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pozen, Inc.
- Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- C. H. Boehringer Sohn AG & Co. KG
- Bayer AG
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Abbott Laboratories
- Academic Medical Center
- Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine
- Changhai Hospital
- Gujarat Ayurved University
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- University Hospital Koge
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xsrtw4/acidity_global