DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9c2dnq/appendicitis) has announced the addition of the "Appendicitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Appendicitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Appendicitis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Appendicitis. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Appendicitis.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Appendicitis Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Johnson & Johnson
- Pfizer Inc.
- The Children's Mercy Hospital
- University of California, San Diego
- Academic Medical Center
- HaEmek Medical Center
- Karolinska University Hospital
- Kashan University of Medical Sciences and Health Services
- Nationwide Children's Hospital
- Assistance Publique - Hopitaux de Paris
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nantes
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Amiens
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9c2dnq/appendicitis