DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khqfrb/verrucous) has announced the addition of the "Verrucous Carcinoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Verrucous Carcinoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Verrucous Carcinoma clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Verrucous Carcinoma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Verrucous Carcinoma.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Companies
- National Cancer Institute
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group
- University of Chicago
- Wake Forest University
- Abramson Cancer Center
- AIDS Malignancy Clinical Trials Consortium
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khqfrb/verrucous