DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkqkt9/child_abuse) has announced the addition of the "Child Abuse Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Child Abuse Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Child Abuse clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Child Abuse. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Child Abuse.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Clinical Trial Overview of Top Institutes / Government
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Duke University
- National Institute of Mental Health
- The Johns Hopkins University
- Yale University
- Allegheny-Singer Research Institute
- Boston Medical Center
- Georgia State University
- Harborview Injury Prevention & Research Center
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gkqkt9/child_abuse