DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bzf3fq/neuroendocrine) has announced the addition of the "Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Neuroendocrine Carcinoma clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Neuroendocrine Carcinoma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Neuroendocrine Carcinoma.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Philogen S.p.A.
- National Cancer Institute
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
- Fondazione IRCCS - Istituto Nazionale dei Tumori
- Japan Clinical Oncology Group
- Alberta Health Services
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Grenoble
- Chiba University
- Gabrail Cancer Center
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bzf3fq/neuroendocrine