DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wlcjr/cerebral) has announced the addition of the "Cerebral Aneurysms Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Cerebral Aneurysms Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Cerebral Aneurysms clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Cerebral Aneurysms. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Cerebral Aneurysms.
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Cerebral Aneurysms Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Hope Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Edge Therapeutics, Inc.
- Rush University Medical Center
- Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
- Juntendo University School of Medicine
- Kwong Wah Hospital
- Kyoto University
- Mashhad University of Medical Sciences
- Medical University of South Carolina
- National Cerebral and Cardiovascular Center
- Samsung Medical Center
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3wlcjr/cerebral