DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85wwkw/muscle_invasive) has announced the addition of the "Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" report to their offering.
"Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC) Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC) clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC). It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the site of trial conduction across the globe. The databook offers a preliminary coverage of disease clinical trials by their phase, trial status, prominence of the sponsors and also provides briefing pertaining to the number of trials for the key drugs for treating Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC).
- Data on the number of clinical trials conducted in North America, South and Central America, Europe, Middle-East and Africa and Asia-pacific and top five national contributions in each
- Clinical trial (complete and in progress) data by phase, trial status, subjects recruited and sponsor type
- Listings of discontinued trials (suspended, withdrawn and terminated)
Top Companies/Institutions Participating in Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer (MIBC) Therapeutics Clinical Trials
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Trans Tasman Radiation Oncology Group
- Brown University
- Centre Val d'Aurelle - Paul Lamarque
- Nara Medical University
- Hiroshima University Hospital
- Hirosaki University
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Tata Memorial Hospital
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/85wwkw/muscle_invasive